Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I am feeling like carl thomas right now...

Been listening to a lot of music, but it brings a memory back.
I don't burden no one with my emotions nor problems so I guess this one I have to figure it out on my own. She knows that I love her, or atleast I hope she does.
3 times I struck out in the championship game.
It plagues my mind.

Let me get to this though, so I have made my return to blogspot. Anyone miss me? decided I needed to get back here so I can write more. Update some on what I am doing. Today I am meeting up with Revolutionary Charisma. So let's see how its going to turn out.

Shoutout to Jay Adams he is coming out some material real soon ya dig!

I think i am done but I am going to leave you with this.
I conceal my pain so I may seem indestructable. I am strong but I bleed, I am human so I also fear the unknow.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just keep your head up D...
remember the offer stands on the table or where ever you want it..
hope things start looking brighter soon.. *hugs*

just keep in mind everyone has their worst days... you are strong.. you will get through it it might seem like forevers it is a learning experience..

ReyRey

Voice Comments