Monday, October 20, 2008

Hi today we are going to do it a little different. Today we have a that's racist segment in my blog. Today in class I sat down ate my overly buttered bagel which was soo good by the way. Anyway there was a white girl sitting in the seat next to me. Now her phone rang and she walked out. Common courtesy? I think not! After I was finished with my bagel I went to the bathroom and she was right outside the door. I look at her and kept moving because she was right outside the door. She was still on the phone and went back inside the class room. When I got back in not only is she sitting in a different seat away from me but she is still on the phone while other people are in the room. Oh and did I mention she walked out with her bag. Interesting.

Anyway to go on, I think I am over my cold finally. I am so tired though but I will get some rest when I get on winter break. Today in class we have an observer so I guess the professor is going to be on her best behavior. I think she has nothing to worry about though. She gave me back my two papers and I got a B on one and a B- on the other I just need to find someone to proof read my work. I think I would be great, I know I am not the best writer but at least I realize my faults and work on them some how. I am kind of hard on myself when it comes to the academic part of school. I am not as confident as I am with my major studio class. I get by though. I am excited bout two projects I am working on. One being for my major studio class, and experimental video. So on break today in class I got a large smoothly. Strawberry Banana, it taste good, its real good. We watched metropolis, a silent film I seen before. To tell you the truth I'm not interested in watching again. I have this paper to do to watch two films. I need to get the film list though.

So today I found out that CS4 came out so I shall acquire that today when I get home. Currently at the moment I am about to get into some programming. So I will get at ya'll later.

Peace,
EpMk

4 comments:

That Guy said...

Aw damn
My brother was in the center of an
act of racism!
>_<

Oh word!
A Strawberry banana smoothie
O_o

Whoa!
Almost had a "D moment" There

EpidemiK said...

Lmao you a fool for almost having a D moment

Definite.Beauty said...

Pshhh, that girl has issues. Is it the same girl that was in another class that did something kinda similar?

Anyway, glad to hear you're feeling better but it sucks that you're tired. I hoe that everything that you've been working hard on is finished soon you can get some rest. =]

EpidemiK said...

Lol nah it is a different girl. I have been sleeping more though. I think I am going to sleep on my three hour break too.

Voice Comments