Sunday, October 19, 2008

So, I am here again posting another blog. Long weekend where work will go over into the week. Grand it is, work is fun you know. You got to hustle to get them dollars. Right now I am taking a break from pro tools right now. Was preparing this beat for my school project. Which Ya'll wont see for a minute til all the paper work goes through. You know that orphen law is in effect now, and I think that it is so grimey. Anyway I am working on a few projects, and I am really focused on my career and Rappin Lounge Being a main source of income. It's going to happen though I just have that feeling you know. This next project that I am working on and I think it will be a crazy project. Always working on something. Well I have to with the size of the team that i currently have but we all work together smoothly.

Well Time to adress something:

Thanks to the Lames if it wasn't for you then I would probably still deal with people like ya'll.

Yeah and the people that joined my site, yet they threw dirt on my name. it's cool though I am happy that ya'll support me by becoming members on my site. I told ya'll I wouldn't dispear.

Ahh I think that is enough of that.

Anyway I am a ghost ya dig,
Peace

1 comment:

Definite.Beauty said...

I'm sure everything that you are working on is gonna turn on to be great. I like it that you're working hard but not as hard as you usually are. You're actually sleeping these days. Lol.

Voice Comments