Thursday, October 23, 2008

So today was a rough start. This morning I couldn't connect to the net on my phone. Man this phone tweaks me. Something is always happening to me with cells phones. It is a real bother...wait I said that already.

Anyway back in full effect. Why the hell am I running on fumes. Oh wait I got bills to pay, trying to afford to live. The Rappinlounge team is strong. That's the truth man. Time to get this paper.

So I was listening to Jay, to all of you who quote make sure you understand. Stop trying to act like you're smart, but yet you complain bout being broke instead of doing something. Stop think about it, formulate and materialize. Quiet mouths don't eat but I'll observe soak it up like a sponge then take ya spot at the dinner table. I ain't a dog I don't eat table scraps. I'm my only supressor ya dig. You down for the team then show it. No slackers allowed ya dig.

Anyway so for anything you need from me don't ask me directly. Here is the email you use to contact me for my services bookings@rappinlounge.com or for graphics web and film email RLdesigns@rappinlounge.com

You'll get price quotes and scheduling too. Yes I am not taking your questions bout that stuff. I got a middleman now. They'll handle mostly everything. So I am taking over with em. On some charm power of three type jump off.

So back to the task at hand. I remember this lame wanted to ride my coat tail. The evil in him you a grown man get your own you leech. Yeah I'm cool until I blow my top like a volcano and just leave you at the front door. Yeah I was born yesterday but I stayed up. The whole night. So when you coming at me come right.

I don't count on no one but myself. I'll get when I need, cause I work miracles. I figure it out watch the next thing I do. Bout to make the press ya dig.

Baby(Make Me Say)[Produced By: Ace da Vinci] - Jay Adams

1 comment:

That Guy said...

I must admit
Im liking your frame of mind right now

But i will also admit you sounded pretty tight in this entry

Im glad you decided to vent here that always helps

You already know you got my support
As a brother should give naturally

Stay Focused bro!

Voice Comments