Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hello and welcome again

So my definition of being broke, is sharing a bag of chips with your sisters and brothers for breakfast. Wondering where your next is going to come from and will it fill you. Hearing you sneakers squeak when you walk and not being able to get a new pair when you want to. Broke is eating bread and butter toast a few nights straight. that's broke...Then you got the other side of it. The other side when you lose your will to go on. When that happens you are definitely broke, you my friend have hit what we call the project mentality. This is when you have no hope and then find way or only see that a working person and a person who sits on they ass all day are one in the same. Why because they come back to the same life and the one that is doing can;t afford better.

Two kinds of Rich, those that have money is the physical kind. On the other hand I say I am rich in will and determination. No matter what short comings come I still continue on with what I set out to do. I am stubborn you could say but none the less I am not willing to give in.

eh...i lost my train of thought...until when ever I decide to post again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like this.
and i love your determination. <3

Voice Comments