Monday, October 27, 2008

So here we go again another day. I an written this on my way home on the subway. Was just listening to robocop by kanye west. It is pretty dope, also the jay-z remix with cold play is another hot one. Music is really innovative for real. It is pretty dope I can't wait for the albums. Also john legend has an album coming out also which is type dope. I am going to check it out. Not much of a fan, but he has some tracks I can rock too. So I think I shall do an album review and post it up.

Anyway goodnight...

Catch you in the am....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah that "Robocop" is pretty hot. I checked it out on herfection.com the other day.

I may need to check out John Legend's album as well. "Green Light" did it for me. (:

EpidemiK said...

Green Light is a dope song I am trying to get his album to do an album review.

Voice Comments