Tuesday, October 28, 2008

So this is just going to be random I kind of do not what to talk about, but I do want to write a blog.

Human Nature a interesting concept brought on through the theory of man. It's human nature in which why we do certain things, or can it be that they just use it as an excuse because they do not understand why. That's like saying it depends on what shit happens. Is it truely human nature when it comes to survival of the fittest, or is just greed. Well I don't Know.

Congratulation Neek, I am proud of you homie.

On another note I just realized I didn't have any dinner. Oh well just going to embrace it. Bread and butter I guess.

Anyway so right now Live my life is playing in my itunes. Anyway why are people embarrassed of being broke. That doesn't make you less of a person though, and it is not a good feeling. STill though I rock what I can rock you know.

So I just want to afford to live that's all and that is what i am going to leave you with...

goodnight

1 comment:

Neek said...

The big red shoutout was pretty gangsta. Thanks little homie, lol.

Voice Comments