Wednesday, October 29, 2008

You People are nosey, just thought I let I should let you know that.

Anyway today was ok I guess, got a new domain and all that stuff so its a wrap...

So yeah I'll be back before you know it, things are moving fast and I am trying to afford to live. I'll be back before you know it though. I seen your miss calls on my cell, I know you see me on TV hear me on the radio. When ever they ask if I have a girl I refer to her as my angel. Keep her protected from the press but she seems to not want to be in my spotlight. She just wants to be in a league all on her own. My only fear is losing, and falling into a slump I can't get out of. Claim to be able to kick the habit, yet I am not the only one who has their mind on you. Then those who try to take away the joy from my life. Yet they don't know me, but yet strength is the only option.

I like to write, yes and it shall come out in music yes it will. I am currently amazed at how I show emotions...Like I was in a session the other day and people noticed I wasn't myself. Goes to show much people really pay attention. I used to yearn to be understood but now I could careless hence the fact to my quietness. I do not fear what people think of me I fear of the way they perceive me because it can affect my cash flow. Yeah I may be on the ropes, but I rare ask for help. If I fall in a whole i would die to climb out...It may be a hard climb but I would do it. I tend to be prideful but is it really that though. Certain people i can't ask for help. Some people I just don't want to feel like I owe them anything because some people may call on favors that may not be in your favor. Seems I found a clearview in my mind to write on something through the randomness in the begining...Oh yeah I know I am not a very good writer, yet you try to understand. Is it bad that I find it hard to ask for help and just rather suffer. I have been taught to get it on my own though, so I guess I don't know.

I have a basketball game tonight against the security guards it shall be fun.

So I am something like a robot when it comes to certain things. Like sometimes I don't know how to react to certain emotions because I don't know how to bring a smile through any situation. Yet I tend to always turn frowns upside down. So could it be just having confidence in myself to be able to help a person out. Maybe it is just a problem that I cannot deal with feeling like i am failing at being somethng.

Eh my only fear to be alone...That's worst then death because it's death while you walk the earth...

Epidemk

3 comments:

Definite.Beauty said...

I can relate to some things you said in this blog. Especially the part about having so much pride and not being able to ask certain people for help. But sometimes, we gotta put it aside and ask because it may be what we really need.

But anyway, have fun with your game! And win! Lol.

EpidemiK said...

Lol chea we going to win tonight we determined.

--Miami said...

bruh you hit the nail on the head with the folks calling on you for favors but may not be in ya favor b/c i got hit up with the same situation this morning, i just aint gave no answer on it yet. but man, i say just fuck em all, live ya life (which i knwo you already doing) b/c you cant please em all and folks love to bring you down with em when you doing just a tad bit better than they are.

Voice Comments